A new unique "Cut then Add" decal for Grumman S-2 Tracker and early STOOF all in dark blue finish available for orders!
There are six variants to choose from, tree early blue aircraft and tree later aircraft in the high-viz finish. Also, you can diversify your Hasegawa Tracker collection - the decal encourages the creation of later versions of the Tracker, such as the S-2E.
The following options are provided:
- Grumman S2F-1, 133121/MI17, VS-23 Black Cats, USS Princeton, ca 1954.
- Grumman S2F-2, 133334/SU24, VS-37 Sawbucks, USS Philippine Sea, February 1957.
- Grumman S2F-1, 136412/SV5, VS-20, USS Princeton, June 1956.
- Grumman S2F-1 Tracker, 136689/AU10, VS-24 Duty Cals, USS Intrepid, July 1962.
- Grumman S-2E Tracker, 152810/NS304, VS-35 Boomerangers, USS Ticonderoga, June 1972.
- Grumman S-2E Tracker, 151662/AW47, VS-34 Proud Tigers, USS Essex, May 1968.